Nordic Architectural lift and slide patio doors are the best Aluclad sliding doors supplied in Ireland today! The modern elegant design supplied in either Timber or Aluclad opens up your home to new possibilities with large glass elements up to 9m wide and 3 metres high.
Nordic Architectural Aluclad Sliding doors are maintenance free on the outside with warm beautiful soft timber on the inside. Many customers in Dublin are using the lift and slide doors for extensions to their home or opening up rear living areas. Best for locations such as extensions, refurbishment, balconies, terraces and other places where there is not enough room for traditional outward or inward opening solutions, or where there is a need for large glazed areas.
Our sliding doors have been fitted with the modern and high-quality Sigenia AUBI HS Portal closing system which was developed in Germany and can carry a maximum load of 200 kilograms. The door with its secure multi-point locking can be closed using the cremone bolts which can also be easily and conveniently locked in a ventilation position.
Nordic Architectural sliding patio doors are equipped with the high quality and modern GU-934-H hinge system which has load bearing capability of 300 kg. The active leaf is located on the inner side of door ensuring functionality during winter and ice or snow does not damage rails. The espagnolette and strong handle enable convenient operation and allow the door to close in a ventilated position.
Sliding patio doors are available either in wood or aluminium cladding. Traditional double glazing (Ug = 1,1 W/m2K) or energy efficient triple glazing (Ug = 0,6 W/m2K) can be used.
- Thermal transmittance: Uw = 1,4 W/m2K with double glazing;
- Thermal transmittance: Uw = 0.7 W/m2K with triple glazing;
- Complete 8 point locking system internal and external sliding solutions available,
- Weather tightness (up to 1 350 Pa rain tightness
- Cross sections: frame 63 x 184 mm; leaf 97 x 78 mm; transom/mullion 85 x 78 mm; glazing bar 63 x 78 mm.
- Pine wood with quality class A1–A3; threshold GU-934-H (height 67 mm);
- Frame dimensions: WxH min. 1,53 x 1,80 m; max. 5,00 x 2,60 m;
- Weight of opening door leaf up to 300 kg;
- Wooden profiles treated with water based preservative;
- Glass and infills: double glazing (26mm; Ug = 1,1 W/m2K); insulated 26 mm veneer or MDF panels; insulated 40 mm timber or MDF profiled panel;
- Glazing and infills: triple glazing (40 mm; Ug = 0,6 W/m²K); insulated 26 mm veneer or MDF panels; insulated 40 mm timber or MDF profiled panel;
- Hardware: GU-934-H hinges and locking system