A lift and slide patio door is best for locations such as balconies, terraces and other places where there is not enough room for traditional outward or inward opening solutions, or where there is a need for large glazed areas.
Our sliding doors have been fitted with the modern and high-quality Sigenia AUBI HS Portal closing system which was developed in Germany and can carry a maximum load of 200 kilograms. The door with its secure multi-point locking can be closed using the cremone bolts which can also be easily and conveniently locked in a ventilation position.
Nordic’s sliding patio doors are equipped with the high quality and modern GU-934-H hinge system which has load bearing capability of 300 kg. The active leaf is located on the inner side of door ensuring functionality during winter and ice or snow does not damage rails. The espagnolette and strong handle enable convenient operation and allow the door to close in a ventilated position.
Sliding patio doors are available either in wood or aluminium cladding. Traditional double glazing (Ug = 1,1 W/m2K) or energy efficient triple glazing (Ug = 0,6 W/m2K) can be used.
- Thermal transmittance: Uw = 1,4 W/m2K with double glazing;
- Thermal transmittance: Uw = 1,0 W/m2K with triple glazing;
- Cross sections: frame 63 x 184 mm; leaf 97 x 78 mm; transom/mullion 85 x 78 mm; glazing bar 63 x 78 mm.
- Pine wood with quality class A1–A3; threshold GU-934-H (height 67 mm);
- Frame dimensions: WxH min. 1,53 x 1,80 m; max. 5,00 x 2,60 m;
- Weight of opening door leaf up to 300 kg;
- Wooden profiles treated with water based preservative;
- Glass and infills: double glazing (26mm; Ug = 1,1 W/m2K); insulated 26 mm veneer or MDF panels; insulated 40 mm timber or MDF profiled panel;
- Glazing and infills: triple glazing (40 mm; Ug = 0,6 W/m²K); insulated 26 mm veneer or MDF panels; insulated 40 mm timber or MDF profiled panel;
- Hardware: GU-934-H hinges and locking system